How do I change color on colormap using ArcPro

09-28-2017 07:32 AM
Highlighted
New Contributor

Ive loaded a Raster into ArcPro and would like to change a color in the symbology using the colormap to a specific color and it will not let me do so.  Any thoughts?

Tags (2)
5 Replies
Highlighted
MVP Esteemed Contributor

you will have to be a bit more specific.. are you talking about a color ramp? a predefined color map?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor III

I am having a similar issue. I have a few.tiff files in my map, all of which have a pre-defined color ramp. I need to change one value in all .tiffs to be null. However, no options appear to alter color when I click on the, in this case, green symbol box. I can only change the label of this green color. 

Any ideas? Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Ditto. I have a basemap .tiff file with a pre-defined colormap. I would like to change the colormap value = 1 (currently white) to no fill. This is a simple task in ArcMap but seems to have disappeared in Pro.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Under Primary symbology, instead of "colormap" select "Unique Values". You should then be able to change colors of individual classes. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor III

We've found a work around. First, bring in your .tiff file. Under symbology select the hamburger button at the top right and select "export colormap". Then, like Amelie said, under Primary Symbology we changed it to "Unique Values". This will then set a random color to all raster values, which is not what we want. However, from there you can import the color map layer you just created by selecting the hamburger button at the top right corner, select "import colormap", and select the .clr you just created (you may have to click refresh for it to pop up). From here you have the control to null out what ever value you want since now it is a unique value.