Technical Workshop Videos from UC 2017 Now Available

09-01-2017 03:43 PM
AnnMasangcay
Esri Contributor
3 4 1,124

About 50 of the most popular technical workshops from this year’s UC are now posted on YouTube for the public. Any organizations that wish to purchase the full technical workshop collection can do so from our recording vendor at esrionline.com. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaPDDLTCmy4YcXpv_ypX3YicMHVUOuGYR

4 Comments
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Thanks! This is great! (Though, I would suggest changing your forum title to mention these are videos since a few people have already posted the links to the PDF/workshops).

AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Good idea Adrian. I've updated the title of the post.

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Does this mean they will no longer be on Esri Videos | E360 Videos: GIS, Events, ArcGIS Products & Industries 

That link is for the UC 2017 "Event" (only shows 3 videos), but I noticed when I click on

on the bottom-right, the list actually comes up with "no results".  Is that now intentional?  Or is the search broken (can you report if that is the case).  Also, if that is the case, maybe the the "view all videos" should link to the YouTube link you posted.  

edit...I'll add that I was using Firefox 54.0 in case it matters.

AnnMasangcay
Esri Contributor

Hello Rebecca,

Yes; the videos that are posted to YouTube are also posted to E360.  These are the same number and selection of videos. Thank you for alerting us to the broken link. We have alerted our Web team to look into it.

Kind Regards,

Ann Masangcay

Esri Education Outreach

About the Author
Hello, I am Ann Masangcay and I am currently an Account Manager on the Esri Midmarket team. This year I will celebrate my 20th year working with my colleagues at Esri in the Redlands, CA office. In 2016, I earned a Master in GIS (MGIS) degree from Pennsylvania State University. Prior to working on the Midmarket team, I was a member of the Esri Education Outreach team, primarily helping universities and community colleges to use Esri geospatial technology across campus.