Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity

(1113 Posts)
JosephKerski
Esri Notable Contributor

I have been asked to share all of my workshops and presentations from the 2024 AAG American Association of Geographers Annual Meeting, covering a variety of topics and themes, which I am happy to do, here. 

Read more...

more
4 0 226
JosephKerski
Esri Notable Contributor

I have written a fundamentals of mapping and GIS in the Fourth Edition of Key Methods of Geography textbook, published by Sage Publications.  If you are seeking a single chapter about what GIS is and why it matters, this might very well fit that need.  Beyond my chapter, the book contains a great deal of pertinent content about, as the title indicates, key core methods essential for the geographic sciences, including field data collection equipment and methods, statistical analysis, spatial analysis, remote sensing, and much more. 

Read more...

more
7 0 1,041
CanserinaKurnia
Esri Regular Contributor

Esri consistently releases new contents, updates, and resources related to their products, solutions, apps, and applications, as well as best practices, success stories, recorded webinars, and more. Although these resources are posted in various locations, they can be difficult to find.

This blog provides a comprehensive list of all the March 2024 technical highlights and resources from Esri. It is a buffet-style list, so feel free to pick and choose the topics that interest you.

Read more...

more
4 0 264
JosephKerski
Esri Notable Contributor

A new course in data, GIS, and society invites you to work with real data to solve problems and foster skills through a set of readings, hands-on activities, discussions, quizzes, and a final project.  This course may be taken by students or other learners as an independent study, or used wholly or in part by instructors for their own courses.

Read more...

more
4 0 842
CanserinaKurnia
Esri Regular Contributor

Esri consistently releases new contents, updates, and resources related to their products, solutions, apps, and applications, as well as best practices, success stories, recorded webinars, and more. Although these resources are posted in various locations, they can be difficult to find.

This blog provides a comprehensive list of all the February 2024 technical highlights and resources from Esri. It is a buffet-style list, so feel free to pick and choose the topics that interest you.

Read more...

more
2 0 266
CharlieFitzpatrick
Esri Regular Contributor

Hey, educators in high school and college, are you and your colleagues ready to face new students with multiple years of GIS experience?

Read more...

more
1 0 345
BrianBaldwin
Esri Regular Contributor

“Building web applications,” “updating dashboards,” “automating geospatial processes,” “performing data collection,” “implementing enterprise-wide GIS projects,” “maintaining layers,” “creating maps,” “managing servers.”

While each job posting alone doesn’t tell us much, after a few hours of perusing, one can get a clear sense of the core skills and knowledge that employers are seeking in today’s job market.

Read more...

more
3 0 979
CanserinaKurnia
Esri Regular Contributor

February 2024 update of ArcGIS Online brings lots of exciting new Features.  To assist you in getting up to speed with the new features, here are the key highlights from this update:

Read more...

more
3 3 824
CharlieFitzpatrick
Esri Regular Contributor

Know why you should attend the Education Summit @ Esri UC 2024?

Read more...

more
2 1 590
BrianBaldwin
Esri Regular Contributor

First off – welcome to Esri’s Higher Education Community! This post will serve as an ‘ever-green’ welcome/landing page for the community and the goal is to ensure that you understand how to connect with us and all of your peers.

Read more...

more
6 1 996
161 Subscribers