IM&GIS Conference: District Heating and Cooling

10-26-2020 10:32 AM
TomDeWitte
Esri Regular Contributor
0 4 2,335

Looking for a better solution for managing your steam, heated water or chilled water pipe system? Please join us October 28th from 11:00am – 11:30am U.S. Central time for a brief 20-minute presentation on using ArcGIS for managing the assets and systems of your District Heating, Steam, and District Cooling pipe systems. See all the details at: https://imgis2020.esri.com/exhibitors/11EAFD0B4900378082654F82FCF35551/See-a-Demonstration

This presentation is part of Esri’s Infrastructure Management and GIS conference. The conference is complementary to all Esri customers that are current on maintenance and subscriptions.

4 Comments
NielsVemmelund1
New Contributor III

can't find this demo in the expo program for today. Should by my calulation be at 17:00 CET

AnastasiiaSavchenko
Esri Contributor

Hey Niels, 

This demo is going to be tomorrow at 5pm Central EU time in the expo section. Check here: Esri Infrastructure Management & GIS Conference: October 27-30, 2020 

At the time of Demo go to expo and click on the zoom icon (will be there once it`s time for demo)

See you soon, 

Anastasiia

TomDeWitte
Esri Regular Contributor

Sorry for the type-o in my message.  Anastasiia as always has it correct.  The District Heating and Cooling demo is Wednesday October 28th at 1700 central European time.  I have updated the message.

Thanks

Tom DeWitte

Esri

AnastasiiaSavchenko
Esri Contributor

Niels Vemmelund‌ I just wanted to follow up on your question today during the DHC demo. 
Can you please send me email to asavchenko@esri.com with the question, so I can provide you with more information about this topic?

Thank you,

Anastasiia

About the Author
Technical Lead for Natural Gas Industry at Esri