Integrating beacon infrastructure through python and ArcGIS Enterprise for indoor/outdoor navigation

01-11-2018 10:03 PM

Integrating beacon infrastructure through python and ArcGIS Enterprise for indoor/outdoor navigation

Authors: Brent Dell, David Wilson

Presenter: Brent Dell

Title: Integrating beacon infrastructure through python and ArcGIS Enterprise for indoor/outdoor navigation

Organization: University of Texas at Dallas, GIS Department

Contact Info: 800 W Campbell Rd, Richardson TX 75080, 818-406-7053, bxd160430@utdallas.edu

Presenter Biography: Brent is a Ph.D student studying Geospatial Information Science at The University of Texas at Dallas. He has multiple foci in GIS programming, Virtual Reality, Navigation, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, and Remote Sensing

Abstract: This study implements beacon triangulation for use as an input to ArcGIS Enterprise deployment. Network services are built for an indoor and outdoor environment encompassing the UT Dallas campus. Here we form a case study of one particular building, ATEC, and monitor how graduate students move through their environment. The routes they take are then compared to the network analyst provided routes for an in-depth analysis of navigating through spaces.

Comments

Hi Brent, do you already know if are you finally going to do this presentation?

Cheers!

Hello!

Yes I will be presenting, however I am unsure of the time and date yet.

Thanks

Brent

Ey Brent! I just saw you talk is tomorrow, I'll try to be there.

https://devsummit2018.schedule.esri.com/schedule/2091677181 

Cheers!

That would be great!

Looking forward to meeting you

Brent

Version history
Last update:
‎01-11-2018 10:03 PM
Updated by:
Contributors