Where can I find the PowerPoint slides from the talks given this year?

Jump to solution
03-12-2018 03:50 PM
Labels (1)
EricMay
New Contributor

I'm just wondering when/where I'll be able to find the slides from the numerous sessions given at this year's developer summit?

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I would keep an eye out Recent Proceedings  for some of the talks and handouts.  As for recordings, they are usually posted Esri Videos | E360 Videos: GIS, Events, ArcGIS Products & Industries   and I believe the plenary is already there.  There is also a few youtube channels where they most likely will be posted esri - YouTube 

I was told that they should be available for free (minus the road ahead sessions, which are never posted) for one year (not sure if that is from posting or from Dev Summit start...or ??).  If you want them longer, possibly sooner, and streaming and/or on a thumbdrive, you can usually purchase them Welcome to Esri Online | Esri Online  and they have a reduced price right now...you can get the Dev and UC (when they are out) in a bundle. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I would keep an eye out Recent Proceedings  for some of the talks and handouts.  As for recordings, they are usually posted Esri Videos | E360 Videos: GIS, Events, ArcGIS Products & Industries   and I believe the plenary is already there.  There is also a few youtube channels where they most likely will be posted esri - YouTube 

I was told that they should be available for free (minus the road ahead sessions, which are never posted) for one year (not sure if that is from posting or from Dev Summit start...or ??).  If you want them longer, possibly sooner, and streaming and/or on a thumbdrive, you can usually purchase them Welcome to Esri Online | Esri Online  and they have a reduced price right now...you can get the Dev and UC (when they are out) in a bundle. 

EricMay
New Contributor

Excellent, thanks for your help Rebecca!

0 Kudos