changing priority of pop-up for selected feature

09-14-2017 12:35 PM
MichaelNkum2
New Contributor II

I am developing a web app using the arcgis web application builder and I realize that when I select a feature, the pop-up for the feature opens up but I would have to scroll through a list of pop-ups to see the information for the feature in which I am interested. I observed that the same issue occurs in the web map in ArcGIS Online, is this possible to fix this in the code. Same issue occurs when the map is created in ArcGIS Online, as well. Attached is a screenshot. Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SethLewis1
Occasional Contributor III

Michael,

Please see this thread: How can I change the order of popups on an ArcGIS Online Map It's from 2014 but I think that the answer remains valid.

In short, the pop ups appear in the order in which each feature returns its information to the client.

This has also been proposed on ArcGIS Ideas: https://community.esri.com/ideas/6548 

0 Kudos
MichaelNkum2
New Contributor II

Thanks Seth!. I appreciate it. Looks like is a limitation with ArcGIS online. I was wondering whether it would be possible to change this in the code in the ArcGIS web application builder developer edition

0 Kudos