Arcgis Pro publishing broken geoprocessing services

06-21-2020 07:32 AM
teofilosalgado
New Contributor II

Hi all!

Recently I started moving my workflow from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro but I am having some trouble publishing geoprocessing services with constant values as parameters.

I executed my tool normally, using features from my registered PostGIS database as parameters for inputTable.

Post image

Then I tried to publish it like so:

Post imagePost image

Post image

As I highlighted here, inputTable is a constant value, just like I used to set in ArcMap.

Then, after everything published, whenever I try to run this tool from my ArcGIS Server I got this error:
Post image

Looks like it isn't referencing to my database. And even when I choose to copy data to the server, providing shapefiles as constant inputs, I get the same error.

Have any of you guys faced this same error before? What should I do?

Any help will be very appreciated!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Are is your data registered to the server as the Z:\ Drive? And do you have your connection for the SDE registered in the datastore?

0 Kudos
teofilosalgado
New Contributor II

Yep, although in this tool in specific I am not using registered data, instead I am using a registered database:

(Translation notes: Nome = Name, Tipo = Type)
When I publish from ArcMap all my references to registered data/databases work fine. Looks like I am doing something wrong with ArcPro, missing some specific setting I guess.

0 Kudos
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

I'm not too sure of the constant parameter, can you not just have this as an input table parameter with the default set as that table, with a network path to the table?

0 Kudos
teofilosalgado
New Contributor II

Unfortunately no, I am not able to change de "Constant value" path, it's disabled and pointing to my local .sde exclusively. I tried to change it to a local shapefile and allow "Copy all data" like so:

and, even though, I get the same error as before 😕

0 Kudos