Arcade expressions in Collector?

12-16-2016 09:38 AM
Trippetoe
Occasional Contributor III

Hello.

Are Arcade expressions recognized in Collector?  I have generated a test map in AGOL and based the symbology on an Arcade expression. It works fine in AGOL, but the same map seems to crash in Collector.

Thank you.

16 Replies
FrankPotempa
Occasional Contributor

Now that the new Collector is released for iOS do we see support for Arcade expressions? We are looking to use in Collector with auto increment or calculating values based on input is available. 

0 Kudos
Sveinung_Bertnes_Råheim
New Contributor III

We tried to test arcade driven symbology in the new version of collector for IOS (18.10) today. The symbology worked fine in webmaps and webapps, but it did not work i Collector. The features simply disappeared.
Obviously, there is still a way to go for ESRI.

0 Kudos
HuongTran1
New Contributor III

Sveinung Raheim‌ i have tried my map that has an arcade expression in my android phone and it is showing properly. The only problem now is i think relate it still not working.

0 Kudos
Sveinung_Bertnes_Råheim
New Contributor III

That must be in a webapp? Because ESRI says that the existing Version of collector is not supporting Arcade. But it will be (at some point) supported in the aurora-Version of colletor, supposed to be released in first half of 2019.

0 Kudos
HuongTran1
New Contributor III

Oh sorry yeah i tested it in the collector aurora beta version.

0 Kudos
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

Arcade expressions can be used to show information in a custom popup configuration.   The ability to show layer symbols based on an Arcade Expression in Esri Apps (Built on ArcGIS Runtime) is still being worked on for a future release.

Mark

0 Kudos
HuongTran1
New Contributor III

We are trying to show inspection due this month and the previous 2 months by using the Now() function I was able to have it work fine in AGOL but Collector is not display the same as in the webmap.

0 Kudos