Where are Topology Errors in Registered as Versioned data stored?

Jump to solution
11-11-2016 02:21 AM
AsteriosTselepis1
New Contributor II

I have a geodatabase on SQL server 14, and I want to access/view the results of a topology geoprocess  on Registered as Versioned dataset. Does anybody knows where this piece of information is stored when data is Registered as Versioned? The tables T_1_POLYERROS,T_1_POINTERROS,T_1_LINEERROS as I can understand contains the results of the Validation tool but when the data is NOT Registered as Versioned or when you reconcile/Compress the geodatabase, so I am guessing that there must be somewhere that the results are stored when data is Registered as Versioned, Where??

Another thing that I figured out is that when trying to access the results through python script (arcpy.ExportTopologyErrors_management) I get the correct data, but where are they stored in the Geodatabase?

Regards,

Stelios

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PanagiotisPapadopoulos
Esri Regular Contributor

When you enable Register as Version a Dataset with Topology, also topology tables following the versioning structure. So for tables  T_1_POLYERROS,T_1_POINTERROS,T_1_LINEERROS are exisitnd the related A and D delta tables. 

Unfortunately those tables does not provide the multiversion views (EVW).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

The code example shows the filename and path that is used by Export Topology Errors—Help | ArcGIS for Desktop 

Sadly, if they aren't specified ... defaults are used

in_topology -  The topology from which the errors will be exported.
Topology Layer out_path

The output workspace to which the feature classes will be created. The default is the workspace where the topology is located.

Feature Dataset; Workspace out_basename

Name to prepend to each output feature class. This allows you to specify unique output names when running multiple exports to the same workspace. The default is the topology name.
String

0 Kudos
PanagiotisPapadopoulos
Esri Regular Contributor

When you enable Register as Version a Dataset with Topology, also topology tables following the versioning structure. So for tables  T_1_POLYERROS,T_1_POINTERROS,T_1_LINEERROS are exisitnd the related A and D delta tables. 

Unfortunately those tables does not provide the multiversion views (EVW).

0 Kudos
AsteriosTselepis1
New Contributor II

Thanks Panagiotis, you already answered to our question (Me and Themis Roustanis). I think that we could create the evw table for the T_1_POLYERROS,T_1_POINTERROS,T_1_LINEERROS tables.

Thanks

0 Kudos