Is it possible to display related tables information (1-M relationships) on the layout while using data driven pages?

09-05-2018 01:50 AM
khodorsabra
New Contributor II

I'm using data driven pages to generate a report for every point that I have (each point represents a store) and I have used Dynamic Text to display the tabular information of these points like store name and size... but I have some information in a table related to this feature by 1-M relationships like names of employees in each store and their ages.

So how can I display the related table information on the layout and make it dynamic so that when I change the page using the data-driven page the info will change also. does Production Mapping extension helps in this case and how?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichardFairhurst
MVP Honored Contributor

I do not believe there is any built-in functionality to do labeling using tables in a 1:M relationship.  My solution is posted in my Creating Labels with Related Table Data blog.  Using this technique the labels will update every time the display refreshes.

khodorsabra
New Contributor II

Thank you very much Richard, ill definitely give it a try but I was hoping to have an easy workaround for this or a built-in functionality. thank you 

0 Kudos