Dominio e Simbologia

09-18-2013 05:01 AM
MichelyTavares
New Contributor
Pessoal eu inseri dominio no meu geodatabase. Quando fui fazer uma simbologia para identificar as quadras com situação cadastrar, simplesmente o arcgis não pinta minhas quadras. Ele gera a simbologia, mas na visualização todas as quadras continuam do mesmo jeito. Isso ocorreu depois de inserir dominios no meu gbd.

Como devo proceder?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Zeke
by
Regular Contributor III
Translation to English via Google, in case that helps:

Domain and Symbology

Personally I enter in my domain geodatabase. When I make a symbology to identify the blocks with status register, simply arcgis not paint my blocks. It generates symbology, but in view all the blocks are still the same. This occurred after inserting fields in my gdb.

How should I proceed?
0 Kudos
MichelyTavares
New Contributor
Domain and Symbology Personally I logged into my geodatabase domain. When I do a symbology to identify the blocks with status register, simply ArcGIS not paint my blocks. It generates symbology, but in view of all the blocks are still the same. This occurred after inserting fields in my gdb. How should I proceed?
0 Kudos
Zeke
by
Regular Contributor III
What exactly do you mean by 'status register'? Are you symbolizing by a field value? If so, which field and what value? If your field has all the same values, they'll all show the same. Sorry if this doesn't help, not clear on exactly what you're doing.
0 Kudos
MichelyTavares
New Contributor
I would classify the lots from the field SITUATION (text) but I can not run.
Before creating domains in my geodatabase, this same calssificação count and it worked, now the count is zero and I can not picture classification.

follows print
[ATTACH=CONFIG]27556[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
Zeke
by
Regular Contributor III
Do you have any features where the value in the Situation field matches the values in your symbology?. Just guessing here; have you updated the Situation field so that it's values are 1 through 6. If you have a domain, your values have to match the code, not the description, for the domain, even though the description is what shows up in the attribute table. So if the actual value in a field is 'AREA DOADA', for example, instead of 1, it won't display in your symbology except as 'All other values'.

If the Situation field is text and you're domain is numeric based, long integer for example, you'll need a long integer field for the domain. If your domain is text based, and 1, 2, 3, etc., are actually text and not numeric, you'd still need to set them to 1, 2, 3. See if that helps.
0 Kudos
MichelyTavares
New Contributor
Do you have any features where the value in the Situation field matches the values in your symbology?. Just guessing here; have you updated the Situation field so that it's values are 1 through 6. If you have a domain, your values have to match the code, not the description, for the domain, even though the description is what shows up in the attribute table. So if the actual value in a field is 'AREA DOADA', for example, instead of 1, it won't display in your symbology except as 'All other values'.

If the Situation field is text and you're domain is numeric based, long integer for example, you'll need a long integer field for the domain. If your domain is text based, and 1, 2, 3, etc., are actually text and not numeric, you'd still need to set them to 1, 2, 3. See if that helps.

Thank you. : O
It helped.
0 Kudos