Data Interoperability shows as installed and authorized under ArcGIS 10 Administrator

12-20-2010 07:23 AM
TimVanVranken
New Contributor

but it's not available in either ArcMap or ArcCatalog.

Anyone else seen this? 

I only get Quick Import and Quick Export under the Toolbox and neither of them work.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
DeniseKing
Esri Regular Contributor
Please submit this as a support incident using Support site links for phone, email, webform, or chat, http://support.esri.com/en so we can help troubleshoot this issue. Please include software version and service pack installed for ArcGIS Desktop and Data Interoperability extensions.

Thanks,
Denise
0 Kudos
MignonWells1
New Contributor
I am having the same problem, although I am using an evaluation version of ArcGIS 10. I would appreciate some assistance in resolving this issue as the other extensions work perfectly.
0 Kudos
DeniseKing
Esri Regular Contributor
Please confirm Data Interoperability 10 extension was installed AFTER installing ArcGIS Desktop 10. Have you installed Data Interop 10 SP1 as well?  Data Interoperability Extension for ArcGIS 10 must be installed BEFORE you  can install Service Pack 1.

http://resources.arcgis.com/content/patches-and-service-packs?fa=viewPatch&PID=83&MetaID=1721 

Thanks,
Denise
0 Kudos
LudovicoNicotina
New Contributor

but it's not available in either ArcMap or ArcCatalog.

Anyone else seen this? 

I only get Quick Import and Quick Export under the Toolbox and neither of them work.

Hi I have exactely the same problem and same screenshots! Is there any fix?

thanks for any suggestion.
0 Kudos
CassidyNewland
New Contributor
So did anyone work out how to get your licensed and apparently installed extension to actually show in the list of extensions??

Did installing the service packs make any difference?

I have ArcGIS 10 (Product version 10.0.0.2414) installed with an ArcInfo license and no service packs installed.
0 Kudos
CassidyNewland
New Contributor
Never mind, I went back and re ran the install of ArcGIS and the Data interoprability and its working fine this time around
0 Kudos