�??Create replica�?� fails with �??000582 : Error occurred during execution�?�,

06-02-2013 08:11 AM
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor
�??Create replica�?� fails with �??000582 : Error occurred during execution�?�,

I tried to create replica from N arcsde geodatabase to NR file geodatabase but got the error below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24905[/ATTACH], [ATTACH=CONFIG]24906[/ATTACH]

What might be the issue here?

The feature class is registered and the global ID are added

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24907[/ATTACH], [ATTACH=CONFIG]24908[/ATTACH]

Thank you

Best

Jamal
----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
0 Kudos
5 Replies
SivaVysyaraju
New Contributor II
Hi Jamal,

I have the same issue, did you find any resolution for this? could you please reply?

Thanks & Regards,
Siva P Vysyaraju
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Jamal432@gmail.com

Hi Jamal,

I have the same issue, did you find any resolution for this? could you please reply?

Thanks & Regards,
Siva P Vysyaraju

Hi Siva,

I had this problem but now it works fine with me. Not sure what is the cause of this very frustrating issue.

Best

Jamal
0 Kudos
MarcoBoeringa
MVP Regular Contributor
Hi Siva,

I had this problem but now it works fine with me. Not sure what is the cause of this very frustrating issue.

Best

Jamal

If you want to find out a little bit more about a possible cause of a specific geoprocessing error (in this case with errorno. 000582), than there is a less known section of the ArcGIS Help, that gives more background about each error-code, and may help in solving the issue:

Understanding geoprocessing tool errors and warnings

For this specific error, look here:
000582 : Error occurred during execution.

In this case, it seems a rather in-specific error, still, checking the tools parameters and settings, might be in order...
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: Jamal432@gmail.com

If you want to find out a little bit more about a possible cause of a specific geoprocessing error (in this case with errorno. 000582), than there is a less known section of the ArcGIS Help, that gives more background about each error-code, and may help in solving the issue:

Understanding geoprocessing tool errors and warnings

For this specific error, look here:
000582 : Error occurred during execution.

In this case, it seems a rather in-specific error, still, checking the tools parameters and settings, might be in order...

Many thanks Marco for the contribution

Best

Jamal
0 Kudos
MarcelBeckmann
New Contributor III

Had the same problem.

The problem in my Case was, that I had already created a replica with this feature class in the given Geodatabase. After deleting the feature class in the GDB or creating new GDB, the replication worked.