¿Cómo realizar histogramas interactivos a partir de una capa de entidades vectoriales? How to make interactive histograms from a layer of vector entities?

07-14-2017 02:31 AM
SilviaP
New Contributor II

Hola,

He estado buscando información acerca de cómo realizar histogramas interactivos de datos vectoriales y soy incapaz de encontrar la respuesta.

Lo que estoy buscando es lo siguiente:

- Realizar histograma de una capa: esto sé como se realiza.

- En ese histograma, debe aparecer diversas estadísticas como el valor máximo, el valor mínimo, la desviación estándar, etc. de los datos vectoriales. Estos valores deben ser modificables, es decir, debo poder cambiar el valor máximo y mínimo, de manera que me muestre sólo el histrograma entre esos valores, por ejemplo.

- Necesito que el histograma sea interactivo, de manera que pueda variar el valor máximo, el valor mínimo como ya he comentado, que pueda variar los bins (eliminar, cambiar el color de algunos bins y que se aplique ese color a la capa de datos vectoriales, etc. Es decir, que todo lo que haga en el histograma se refleje en la representación de la capa vectorial).

¿Alguien sabe si hay alguna manera de hacer esto?

Muchas gracias de antemano.

#################################

google translate - Google Search

Hello,

I've been looking for information on how to make interactive histograms of vector data and I'm unable to find the answer.

What I'm looking for is the following:

- Perform histogram of a layer: this is how it is done.
- In this histogram, different statistics must appear like the maximum value, the minimum value, the standard deviation, etc. Of the vector data. These values must be modifiable, that is, I must be able to change the maximum and minimum values, so that I can show only the histrogram between these values, for example.
- I need the histogram to be interactive, so that it can vary the maximum value, the minimum value as I have already mentioned, that it can vary the bins (remove, change the color of some bins and apply that color to the data layer Vector, etc. That is, everything you do in the histogram is reflected in the representation of the vector layer).

Does anyone know if there is any way to do this?

Thank you very much in advance.

#################################

Geodatabase

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Silva,

Not sure which program you are using, but here's the help doc to create histograms in ArcMap:

Creating histogram graphs—Help | ArcGIS Desktop 

And the help doc for ArcGIS Pro:

Histogram—Charts | ArcGIS Desktop 

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
SilviaP
New Contributor II

Hi Derek,

Thank you for your help. I'm working with ArcGIS Desktop, and I had seen that help. But muy question is how to create  interactives histograms and show statistics in the histogram.

What I also need is that whatever changes in the histogram are automatically represented in the layer.

Thank you anyway,

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Silva,

> But my question is how to create interactive histograms and show statistics in the histogram. What I also need is that whatever changes in the histogram are automatically represented in the layer.

Please take a look at Insights for ArcGIS - this app might meet your needs.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
SilviaP
New Contributor II

Hi Derek,

I had already seen the product "Insights for ArcGIS", but to be able tu use it, you need to have installed ArcGIS Server or Portal for ArcGIS, and I only work with ArcGIS Desktop, so what I need is to create an interactive histogram by Arcmap.

Thank you anyway,

0 Kudos