Boundaries of my polygons are not matching perfectly

Jump to solution
01-14-2022 05:40 AM
Lloyd_Moyo
New Contributor II

Lloyd_Moyo_0-1642167148529.png

Lloyd_Moyo_1-1642167195276.png

Hi everyone, I have five (5) polygons which are supposed to match. The problem is my polygon bounderies are not matching perfectly like indicated on the first picture . I want all my polygon bounderies to match perfectly or to have the same polyline kind of. 

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

There are a number of built-in geoprocessing tools you can use to accomplish this.

Or, since there are so few features, you can just use an editing tool:

• Align Edge (requires enabling map topology in the edit tab of the ribbon; also won't work great unless the endpoints of shared edges are aligned first)
  • Align Features

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lloyd_Moyo
New Contributor II

Lloyd_Moyo_0-1642167836141.pngLloyd_Moyo_1-1642167867256.pngLloyd_Moyo_2-1642167892533.png

Hi everyone, I have five (5) polygons which are supposed to match. The problem is my polygon boundaries are not matching perfectly like indicated on the first picture . I want all my polygon boundaries to match perfectly or to have the same polyline kind of. 

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Moved to Data Manatement Questions 

and consolidated your double post

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

There are a number of built-in geoprocessing tools you can use to accomplish this.

Or, since there are so few features, you can just use an editing tool:

• Align Edge (requires enabling map topology in the edit tab of the ribbon; also won't work great unless the endpoints of shared edges are aligned first)
  • Align Features

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS