Attribute assistant help.

04-18-2017 08:58 AM
elvissoto
New Contributor

I am new to Attribute Assistant tool, trying to learn to use in my company, can anyone help me how to set up value method & Value Info in dynamic table. I didn't find much documentation online.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

If you are trying to intersect polygon to polygon, try to centroid option

https://solutions.arcgis.com/shared/help/attribute-assistant/documentation/methods-intersecting-features/#intersecting-feature

If you need more than one feature, that intersects, you something to use the concat method on intersect stats

https://solutions.arcgis.com/shared/help/attribute-assistant/documentation/methods-intersecting-features/#intersecting-statistics

We need to see the dynamic value table to see what you are trying to do. Why cant you turn on the debug log?

MikeMillerGIS

Set this to true to turn on the debug log

PintoJoão
New Contributor II

Hello Michael Miller ,

Sorry for the Delay, a lot of work in the last few days and that´s why the AA will be the best help.

I already turn on de AA and attached the debug log.

My DynamicValue is that:

DynamicValue

Another Case: 

Work

The blue polygon and blue Label number is the source, and i want transfer attributes to purple polygon.

I selected all rows and features at the same time and the result  was that you can see in the image.

The red line means the intersect features wrong.

One more time, I  want to thank you again for you great help.

João

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS

You need to add the centroid flag. The intersection is correct without it, those polygons do intersect the other polygons on the border

PintoJoão
New Contributor II

Michael, the intersection is correct without centroid flag?

My polygons intersect the other polygons on the border, but look the image and see the following example:

The first intersection of polygon 4552 is correct,but in the polygon below, the intersection did not seek information from  polygon 4555 and copied the information from the polygon above.

If add centroid flag, i can resolve this issue?

Sorry for another question, but how i add the centroid flag?

Thank you so much

0 Kudos