ArcDiagrammer for 10.2

08-02-2013 05:18 PM
MichaelGayheart1
New Contributor III
Is it possible to get ArcDiagrammer working with the ArcGIS 10.2 release? Is there a timeframe for releasing an update? We will have to keep a machine at 10.1 just to keep ArcDiagrammer running since we use it extensively. An update to 10.2 would be great!
0 Kudos
9 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am using the ArcGIS Diagrammer app found here with my 10.2 Advanced license on Windows 7 without difficulty so far.

I am trying to figure out how to add Descriptions (you can edit those via XRay) in Diagrammer, so if anyone knows, I would appreciate a reply...

James
DixieBooker-Lair
New Contributor

James,

Have you by any chance tried an XML editor?

https://xmlnotepad.codeplex.com/

Dixie

0 Kudos
MarkBenishek
New Contributor II

Downloaded, installed, works great!  Thank you!

0 Kudos
RichieCarmichael
Esri Contributor
ArcGIS Diagrammer for 10.2 is available for download here.
0 Kudos
PeteMagee
New Contributor

Where is here?,..there was no apparent link, or do I need to be logged in have the link available?

0 Kudos
NidhinKarthikeyan
Occasional Contributor III
0 Kudos
NidhinKarthikeyan
Occasional Contributor III

It seems that the webpage that I had mentioned above doesn't allow to download ArcGIS Diagrammer. I've attached the setup here.

0 Kudos
MichaelGayheart1
New Contributor III
Just an FYI...
I upgraded to ArcGIS 10.2.1 and ArcDiagrammer still seems to work. Thanks!
0 Kudos
MudassarAshfaq
New Contributor II
I am using the ArcGIS Diagrammer app found here with my 10.2 Advanced license on Windows 7 without difficulty so far.

I am trying to figure out how to add Descriptions (you can edit those via XRay) in Diagrammer, so if anyone knows, I would appreciate a reply...

James

the same thing i am looking for to add Description of metadata through ArcGIS Diagrammer .I will be thankful if you have done this
0 Kudos