Looking for updated hospital information in the US

Jump to solution
04-02-2020 06:53 AM
MikeBurkott
New Contributor

Need hospital name, type facility, address, city/town, county, state, number of hospital beds, number of ICU beds, number of beds to surge, current utilization rate.  

While all of US is ideal, would like data from the following states: PA, DE, DC, WV, MD, VA (FEMA Region 3) and KY, TN, NC, SC, MS, AL, GA, FL (FEMA Region 4)

I've used the data from @definitivehc , but the data is 3 days old (30 March).  Looking for daily updates/periodicity

#hospital #FEMA #Region3 #Region4 #TF-SE #COVID-19 #killthevirus

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mike- the Definitive Health Care data was just updated a few minutes ago. Note: This dataset is intended to be used as a baseline for understanding the typical bed capacity and average yearly bed utilization of hospitals reporting such information. The date of last update received from each hospital may be varied. While the dataset is not updated in real-time, this information is critical for understanding the impact of a high utilization event, like COVID-19.

I'll keep my eyes open for other relevant datasets for you. If they do come available I'll be posting them in the What's New document. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mike- the Definitive Health Care data was just updated a few minutes ago. Note: This dataset is intended to be used as a baseline for understanding the typical bed capacity and average yearly bed utilization of hospitals reporting such information. The date of last update received from each hospital may be varied. While the dataset is not updated in real-time, this information is critical for understanding the impact of a high utilization event, like COVID-19.

I'll keep my eyes open for other relevant datasets for you. If they do come available I'll be posting them in the What's New document.