How to sum up my individual covid-19 cases in my web map

Jump to solution
04-22-2020 06:29 AM
PatrickOchaya
New Contributor

Hi there, i am collecting covid-19 cases using survey 123, i have collected 4 cases over a period of 4days with each day having one case. 3 of the cases are in one county and the last case being in a different county. In my web map i would like to display the cases using dot proportions where the county with 3 will have a bigger dot than the county with 1 case. How can i sum the individual cases of the four days with one dot per county while also maintaining the date and details of collection of each case? Currently each case appears as dot of its own on the web map.

In the long run i want to generate a graph of variation of cases by date.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Patrick,

It sounds like you are looking for the "Cluster Points" function on the webmap viewer.

You can enable the Cluster Points with your feature service on the webmap viewer and you should be able to see the representation you want.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Patrick,

It sounds like you are looking for the "Cluster Points" function on the webmap viewer.

You can enable the Cluster Points with your feature service on the webmap viewer and you should be able to see the representation you want.

0 Kudos