how to set real time data update in covid dashboard?

04-15-2020 09:06 PM
NareshChauhan
New Contributor

can I connect my data source to the dashboard# how?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
NareshChauhan
New Contributor

I am trying to figure it out , I don't no how, either I can download and feed automatically or through server which ever best way pls guide From: Rickey Fite <geonet@esri.com>Sent: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 00:37:45To: Naresh Chauhan <drnareshchauhan@rediffmail.com>Subject: Re: - how to set real time data update in covid dashboard? GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community

Re: how to set real time data update in covid dashboard?

reply from Rickey Fite in Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) - View the full discussion

Is the data on a sever or can you download the data host it automatically? 

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community Start a new discussion in Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) by email or at GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community Following Re: how to set real time data update in covid dashboard? in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community because you are a registered user. You may unsubscribe instantly from GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

0 Kudos