how to set real time data update in covid dashboard?

04-15-2020 09:06 PM
NareshChauhan
New Contributor

can I connect my data source to the dashboard# how?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Naresh Chauhan

Which dashboard are you using? Can you provide screenshots? 

0 Kudos
NareshChauhan
New Contributor

Hello there pls find the snapshot of my dashboard, From: Rickey Fite <geonet@esri.com>Sent: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 23:34:37To: Naresh Chauhan <drnareshchauhan@rediffmail.com>Subject: Re: - how to set real time data update in covid dashboard? GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community

Re: how to set real time data update in covid dashboard?

reply from Rickey Fite in Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) - View the full discussion

Naresh Chauhan

Which dashboard are you using? Can you provide screenshots? 

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community Start a new discussion in Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) by email or at GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community Following Re: how to set real time data update in covid dashboard? in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community because you are a registered user. You may unsubscribe instantly from GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

0 Kudos
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Where is your source from? Do you own the data?    You should be able to set the refresh rate in the AGOL map you are referencing 

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-online/mapping/refreshing-dynamic-layers-automatica... 

NareshChauhan
New Contributor

Yes Sir but I have to update it manually after I download it from my data collection website because it is not connected it will not help even I set refresh rate ?From: Rickey Fite <geonet@esri.com>Sent: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 23:56:45To: Naresh Chauhan <drnareshchauhan@rediffmail.com>Subject: Re: - how to set real time data update in covid dashboard? GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community

reply from Rickey Fite in Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) - View the full discussion

Where is your source from? Do you own the data?    You should be able to set the refresh rate in the AGOL map you are referencing 

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-online/mapping/refreshing-dynamic-layers-automatically/ 

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community Start a new discussion in Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) by email or at GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community Following Re: how to set real time data update in covid dashboard? in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community because you are a registered user. You may unsubscribe instantly from GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

0 Kudos
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

when you download it where are you storing your data and what format is it in? 

0 Kudos
NareshChauhan
New Contributor

Ya I can can store it in JSOn, SAS, CSV and excel, google sheet (see below) formatFrom: Rickey Fite <geonet@esri.com>Sent: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 00:10:37To: Naresh Chauhan <drnareshchauhan@rediffmail.com>Subject: Re: - how to set real time data update in covid dashboard? GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community

when you download it where are you storing your data and what format is it in? 

0 Kudos
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

So you want it to pull automatically from that website and added to your map? 

0 Kudos
NareshChauhan
New Contributor

Yes sir Is it possible?From: Rickey Fite <geonet@esri.com>Sent: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 00:32:03To: Naresh Chauhan <drnareshchauhan@rediffmail.com>Subject: Re: - how to set real time data update in covid dashboard? GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community

So you want it to pull automatically from that website and added to your map? 

0 Kudos
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Is the data on a sever or can you download the data host it automatically? 

0 Kudos