How to get featured on a COVID-19 dashboard in ESRI website/ArcGIS Blog

Jump to solution
05-21-2020 12:16 AM
BengalInstitute
New Contributor

Hi, I am a senior researcher at a non-profit research institute located in Bangladesh. As part of my responsibility, I have developed a dashboard in ArcGIS online to respond to the COVID-19 situation. This dashboard has been attracting national and global eyes. An article on this dashboard is already published in a reputed national newspaper. I would like to know the way to get featured on this dashboard in ESRI website/ArcGIS Blog. I am cordially requesting to let me know the way. Thank you in advance for your information. Our dashboard can be accessed through the link below.

https://bengal.institute/covid19/ 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bengal Institute,

> I would like to know the way to get featured on this dashboard in ESRI website ...

Please see this link, Submit COVID-19 Maps & Apps | Support Response to Coronavirus Pandemic 

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bengal Institute,

> I would like to know the way to get featured on this dashboard in ESRI website ...

Please see this link, Submit COVID-19 Maps & Apps | Support Response to Coronavirus Pandemic 

Hope this helps,

BengalInstitute
New Contributor

Thank you Derek Law.

CharlotteSmith4
New Contributor III

Very impressive Dashboard and related website. Thank you for sharing. /C.Smith Univ. California, Berkeley

0 Kudos