How to get featured on a COVID-19 dashboard in ESRI website/ArcGIS Blog

Jump to solution
05-21-2020 12:16 AM
Labels (2)
BengalInstitute
New Contributor

Hi, I am a senior researcher at a non-profit research institute located in Bangladesh. As part of my responsibility, I have developed a dashboard in ArcGIS online to respond to the COVID-19 situation. This dashboard has been attracting national and global eyes. An article on this dashboard is already published in a reputed national newspaper. I would like to know the way to get featured on this dashboard in ESRI website/ArcGIS Blog. I am cordially requesting to let me know the way. Thank you in advance for your information. Our dashboard can be accessed through the link below.

https://bengal.institute/covid19/ 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bengal Institute,

> I would like to know the way to get featured on this dashboard in ESRI website ...

Please see this link, Submit COVID-19 Maps & Apps | Support Response to Coronavirus Pandemic 

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Bengal Institute,

> I would like to know the way to get featured on this dashboard in ESRI website ...

Please see this link, Submit COVID-19 Maps & Apps | Support Response to Coronavirus Pandemic 

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

BengalInstitute
New Contributor

Thank you Derek Law.

CharlotteSmith4
New Contributor II

Very impressive Dashboard and related website. Thank you for sharing. /C.Smith Univ. California, Berkeley

0 Kudos