Local Covid Alert Tiers

Jump to solution
10-22-2020 07:18 AM
Labels (1)
Dunn_Jeremy
New Contributor III

Good afternoon 

Are the current UK government Local Covid Alert Tier Regions available in feature service format ? I have seen afew maps that have been created but I haven't found an esri feature service. Is there one ? 

Regards. 

Jeremy. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
At this time, we aren't aware of a single layer that contains this information at a national level for the UK. There are a few options:
  1. If you have an existing static map, you could attempt to georeference the file and create a dynamic layer from it. This might not be ideal, as the data will update.

2. Scrape data from one of the government webpages and add it to a hosted feature service. This learn lesson might be helpful.
As COVID-19 progresses, it is possible that this layer will emerge, so I would recommend checking back frequently. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
At this time, we aren't aware of a single layer that contains this information at a national level for the UK. There are a few options:
  1. If you have an existing static map, you could attempt to georeference the file and create a dynamic layer from it. This might not be ideal, as the data will update.

2. Scrape data from one of the government webpages and add it to a hosted feature service. This learn lesson might be helpful.
As COVID-19 progresses, it is possible that this layer will emerge, so I would recommend checking back frequently.