Coronavirus Health Screening Solution - Dashboard Location Missing

Jump to solution
08-24-2020 06:01 AM
Labels (1)
JoeFlannery
Occasional Contributor III

The Esri Coronavirus Health Screening solution looks very promising for our return-to-work plans.  Thank you Chris Fox‌ and Scott Oppmann‌!  

I am having a problem with the "Location" item in the Health Screening Dashboard.  I downloaded the "ScreeningLocationsSource.csv" and added three office locations and their associated capacities.  I then "Updated" the online version of this file in My Content.  The update process did not ask me "Choose the layer that you wish to append data into" it just updated and closed.

I modified the Employee and Visitor survey forms to include the office locations in the "Choices" tab of each form.  I added office location names exactly the same as the csv file.

Does anyone have an idea of what is failing in my workflow?

Thank you,

Joe

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoeFlannery

With the help of Esri Tech Support, my problem was solved.

My mistake was that I was updating the CSV file and not the HealthScreenings feature layer.
It might help users of this solution if the HealthScreenings item in the instructions was bolded so that it is easier to see.

Thanks, again, for this nice Esri ArcGIS Online Solution!

capture

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JoeFlannery

With the help of Esri Tech Support, my problem was solved.

My mistake was that I was updating the CSV file and not the HealthScreenings feature layer.
It might help users of this solution if the HealthScreenings item in the instructions was bolded so that it is easier to see.

Thanks, again, for this nice Esri ArcGIS Online Solution!

capture