Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Latest Activity
Sort/Filter :
Is there a hosted feature layer for this? CDC has a map, but only offers JSON data, not unique by county.https://www....
MikeMendley1
by MikeMendley1 New Contributor
0 1
We are trying to replicate our AGOL version of the Esri CV-19 Business Continuity survey and dashboard solution into ...
BlytheSpendlove
by BlytheSpendlove Occasional Contributor
0 0
I'm in emergency management. Anybody know a free map place to list our vaccine clinics on a map we can upload to a we...
JoelLandis
by JoelLandis New Contributor
0 1
I try to get the COVID-19 Cases data (international version) and see since two days that only metadata are presented ...
TilmannKrueger
by TilmannKrueger New Contributor
1 0
Good afternoon Are the current UK government Local Covid Alert Tier Regions available in feature service format ? I h...
Dunn_Jeremy
by Dunn_Jeremy New Contributor III
1 1
I thought that I would give back by sharing my notes on how I implemented the Esri Coronavirus Health Screening Solut...
JoeFlannery
by JoeFlannery Occasional Contributor III
4 2
Election officials across the United States are preparing for an unprecedented general election this November. The co...
MikeDagle
by MikeDagle Esri Contributor Esri Contributor
1 0
Chris Fox and Scott Oppmann‌ Once the Coronavirus Health Screening solution has been installed in “My Content” and co...
JoeFlannery
1 6
The Esri Coronavirus Health Screening solution looks very promising for our return-to-work plans.  Thank you Chris Fo...
JoeFlannery
1 1
I use ArcGIS with faith communities who need to manage their reopening. What tools can I use for that?
KenHoward
by KenHoward New Contributor II
1 3
We have teamed up to build a free OCM Analytics Dashboard to assist government leaders better understand the risks of...
ChadAhrens
by ChadAhrens New Contributor
1 0
At Esri's 2020 virtual user conference, a great 3 mins video was shown that highlighted the GIS community's efforts i...
DerekLaw
by DerekLaw Esri Esteemed Contributor Esri Esteemed Contributor
1 0
I developed code that converts the Hopkins cumulative counts into a count of new COVID cases per day for each USA cou...
JosephElfelt1
by JosephElfelt1 Occasional Contributor
1 3
(view in My Videos)How public health professionals can use the community contact tracing analytical capability to add...
ShannonValdizon
by ShannonValdizon Esri Contributor Esri Contributor
3 0
I believe that Churches and other faith outlets have a potentially important role to play in opening up the world, sa...
RichardWatkinson1
by RichardWatkinson1 New Contributor II
0 1
7 Subscribers