Filtering Content on the Community Home Page?

11-12-2020 07:51 AM
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Occasional Contributor III

I'm missing the ability to filter content on the Geonet Home Page.  I can go to my settings to change what I see by default via "Forum Q&A default thread filter", but then on the Home Page there is no way to dynamically change my filter?

Please bring back this basic functionality.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty

Follow-up info.  I see that if you Search the Content, you get the filtering options I would expect to have. 

I would like to see that filtering available in "Latest Activity" (i.e. without having to search for something first).  

Use case - I want to scroll through the unanswered Questions, to see if there is anything I have answers for.

by Anonymous User

Hi Jay I wanted to check back with you on anything else we can look to enhance on the filters you can apply on Latest Activity. We added in January the ability to filter by unanswered on the Home Page, All Places (e.g. ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online etc.) and any question board. More details in the blog here  Community Update - January - Esri Community  

There are a couple more options on our Enhancement backlog in this document which we hope to implement in the next quarter:Known Issues and Future Enhancements 

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve your experience. 

JayJohnsonWashoeCounty

That is great - thanks!

by Anonymous User