How to add images, videos, or attachments to a post

09-01-2020 12:54 AM
Labels (1)

How to add images, videos, or attachments to a post

You can insert images from your computer (this uploads the image to your gallery), from your image gallery, or from another location on the web.

To insert an image in a post:

1. Click the Photo icon in the editorial toolbar.
  2. Choose one of the image source options and follow the on-screen instructions.

To insert a video in a post:

1. Click Insert Video icon in the editorial toolbar.
  2. Choose one of the sources and follow the on-screen instructions.

To insert an attachment to a post:

In the Drag and drop here field, drag and drop your attachment file or click browse to search your computer and add files. 

Labels (1)
Comments

Question: How do we set alt tags for images? My experience suggests that by default the name of the image is used.

I tried changing the alt tag in the HMTL to something else, but I still see the name of the image as the alt tag. : (

Adena

Anonymous User

Thanks for the question. Alt tags for images is not a current feature offered but is a requested feature that is under consideration by our platform development partner. There are roadmap enhancements planned this year to address Accessibility issues so we'll keep you updated when we understand the scope of this further and whether this feature will be released as part of that update. 

Are there recommendations/guidlines for image dimensions?  I couldn't find any in the Help. TIA.

Anonymous User

@AngelaLee, Hi Angela, there are no recommendations for image dimensions at this time. Once you upload an image, the image editor will provide options on whether you want the image to be small, medium, or large in your content along with image alignment options. 

I would choose the best option between small, medium, and large that assists the reader with consuming your content. 

Version history
Last update:
‎09-01-2020 12:54 AM
Updated by:
Anonymous User
Contributors