"My Profile" Dropdown Error when Viewing Badges

Jump to solution
06-14-2021 03:04 PM
GIS_Fox
Occasional Contributor III

Hello GIS Community,

I was curious if anyone else was encountering a small style error on the "My Profile" dropdown? I found a community update in the link below mentioning safari fixed on what I think is the issue I am encountering but will leave a screenshot of my Chrome and Firefox experiences so far with the glitch; if it can be called a glitch. I am unfamiliar with HTML or web-dev styling enough to know for certain but am interested since I may have to use these fixes on experience builder or enterprise styles in the future.

https://community.esri.com/t5/community-help-documents/known-issues-and-future-enhancements/ta-p/918... 

Best regards, 

Jansen Lyons

City of Rio Rancho, NM, USA

Records & GIS Section, Public Works Department.

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM
0 Kudos
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Edge is fine

profile.png

... sort of retired...

View solution in original post

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We do have a fix in progress for this issue on our test environment and plan to deploy this to live next week. I'll ensure that testing is completed across all browsers mentioned above. Update will be posted in the Known Issues and Enhancements doc referenced above. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. 

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to let you know we deployed a fix for this issue today. If you still see issues then let us know.

7 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Edge is fine

profile.png

... sort of retired...
GIS_Fox

Hi @DanPatterson , I am still getting the crunched up drop down error as in my screenshot on my first post. Granted I only get it when I look at the badges page which re-sizes the screen, but I am still getting it. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
GIS_Fox

Hi @DanPatterson , thanks for the reply. I'll try out Edge for sure. Really I'm just going off of a point of curiosity than function. I'm used to the windows 7 pragmatism over windows 10 shine, so I'm interested now on why Edge is fine while other browsers aren't. A topic for another time perhaps. Thanks again and have a great day!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We do have a fix in progress for this issue on our test environment and plan to deploy this to live next week. I'll ensure that testing is completed across all browsers mentioned above. Update will be posted in the Known Issues and Enhancements doc referenced above. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. 

GIS_Fox

Hi @Anonymous User , @DanPatterson ,

This is great news! Thank you both for the quick responses. I always appreciate the opportunity to ask these questions with my peers in the community and look forward to the update come next week. I think it rather providential I ran into this a week before it's fixed, very pleased. Thanks again and have a great week!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to let you know we deployed a fix for this issue today. If you still see issues then let us know.

GIS_Fox

Hi @Anonymous User , thank you for the update. Works nominally as all other pages. Thank you & God bless!