Editing a post with code block adds extra blank lines

Jump to solution
12-30-2020 11:56 AM
BlakeTerhune
MVP Regular Contributor

After creating a post (or reply) with a code block, whenever the post/reply is edited, an extra new line is added above and below the code block. This compounds with repeated edits.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi @BlakeTerhune  Thank you for your post. This is a known issue we have reported to Khoros ( platform vendor). To track known issues please follow this document: Known Issues and Future Enhancements 

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

@BlakeTerhune, this is a known issue they are working with the platform vendor on resolving.  That said, I don't see it captured yet Known Issues and Future Enhancements - GeoNet, The Esri Community

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi @BlakeTerhune  Thank you for your post. This is a known issue we have reported to Khoros ( platform vendor). To track known issues please follow this document: Known Issues and Future Enhancements 

Michelle Mathias
0 Kudos
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

@BlakeTerhune, this is a known issue they are working with the platform vendor on resolving.  That said, I don't see it captured yet Known Issues and Future Enhancements - GeoNet, The Esri Community

0 Kudos
BlakeTerhune
MVP Regular Contributor

Maybe it's included as part of the issue logged as "Editing existing content"?

0 Kudos
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi Joshua, we might not have spelled it out on the tracker, but it is bundled with all the other code and HTML editor issues we have reported.. I will take a look and add it specifically to the tracker for future inquiry! thanks! 

Michelle Mathias