New Place Added: GIS Life

05-31-2023 11:35 AM
Labels (1)
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager
6 0 649

Hi everyone,

Starting today, you’ll see an exciting new Place added to Esri Community that’s created with all users in mind! The GIS Life Place will feature two Boards: GIS Life Discussions and GIS Life Blog.

This addition supports topics relevant to GIS that aren’t better served by existing forums for specific products, industries, or other categories. All members are encouraged to use the GIS Life Discussions Board to exchange conversations on articles of interest, career/workplace challenges or advice, current events, personal wins, musings, and similar subjects.

Members with Blogger permissions may also use the GIS Life Blog to publish their own original articles that relate to this same broad range of GIS subjects.

As with all Esri Community posts, messages are expected to have GIS relevance and adhere to Esri Community Guidelines.

About the Author
I'm a Community Manager focused on Engagement & Content here at Esri. My guiding ethos is that community — people coming together around shared purpose, demonstrating collective support, and collaborating in mutually beneficial ways — is the most powerful source for progress in the world. I'm at your service as we make great things happen through GIS.