Esri Community 2021 Q1 Update

05-10-2021 12:31 PM
Labels (1)
ChrisCatania
Esri Community Team
3 2 793

Esri Community 2021 Q1 Health Metrics:  

Since launching on the new platform last fall, Esri Community continues to grow. We are excited to report that during Q1 we welcomed 21,349 new community members which increased our total members to 235,609. It was great to see all the new members come in and get connected in the Member Introduction board. If you’re new and haven’t posted there yet, we invite you drop in and say “hi!,” and tell us what you’re working on, we’d love to hear from you.  

During the first quarter we saw an average of 55,007 active members each month, which is an estimated 1% increase from 2020. Community members submitted 542 ideas across the ArcGIS Ideas Exchanges, and Esri Community received 1.2 million visits, with 62% coming from visitors outside of the United States. 

For 2021 Q1, across the entire Esri Community we had more than 4,600 new questions asked, with 39% marked as Accepted Solutions. At the individual place level, the top places for Accepted Solutions were ArcGIS Pro (42%), ArcGIS Survey123 (44%) and ArcGIS Online (32%), with 62% of Accepted Solutions answered by Esri Staff and customer MVPs.  

Quick tips 

We’re off to a great start this year! We’re looking forward to seeing more of your questions, following your conversations and hearing about your GIS projects—and learning how our community can help you. Thanks again for your time and contributionsYou inspire us with your work every day, and we appreciate your support and dedication!  

2 Comments
obinnaijeomah
New Contributor

Difficulty using the hydrology toolset in spatial analysis toolbox. Error 999999: error executing function. Failed to execute flow direction nav_dem_10m in Arcgis 10.8 desktop. I need help on how to fix this problem. Have tried troubleshooting, changing workspace in environment settings. All failed to resolve the problem. 

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

@obinnaijeomah : We would be able to help better if you could write a new question. It will also help others (having similar issue) to find the post easily.

About the Author
I lead the Esri Community Team and oversee the Esri Community strategy. Thank you for being here with us and I look forward to serving and connecting with you here in the community!