Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity

(34 Posts)
Community Manager

Yes, no, maybe... 

As we are all getting settled in and finding our way around the site, I want to check in and see how you are doing? I want to share with you some tips on getting comfortable and some key things we have learned since our launch.

Read more...

more
1 3 70
Community Team

Take one last look around at the community as you've known it for the past few years.

As of November 12, 2020, everything you see here will have updated to our new community platform.

Read more...

more
8 20 5,689
Community Moderator

Do you ever sit around and wonder, “I wish I could tell Esri about how <Enter Product Here> works for me”?  Do you have some burning feedback in your pocket with nowhere to toss it?  If so, we're excited to share some of the ways that Esri listens, including a new product survey that we'd like to talk about!

Read more...

more
6 0 3,997
Community Manager

I want to take a moment and recognize staff and distributors from Esri who have contributed so much to our community. They have done a great job demonstrating the GeoNet Community Guiding Principles by "Being Helpful, Being Human and Being Smart" in their contributions. This list is only a portion of the many that you may see in the community; however, we are thankful for all of our staff & distributors as they help make the community a better place.

Read more...

more
13 0 880
Community Manager

I am excited to announce our 2020 GeoNet Contest results! As we shared earlier this year, we are hosting an abbreviated contest for 2020 due to the migration to a new community platform happening this fall To learn more about the changes coming to GeoNet, be sure to follow the GeoNet Lounge for updates as we get closer.  

Read more...

more
14 10 2,285
Community Team

In February, The GeoNet Team announced that the technology platform behind the GeoNet community will be changing later this year. This change will bring a new community user experience, features, and design to GeoNet, The Esri Community

Read more...

more
23 15 13.1K
Community Team

We would like to learn about your experience with GeoNet, The Esri Community.

Read more...

more
0 2 195
Community Team

It's been an exciting year on GeoNet. You, our Esri user community, continued to inspire us with your contributions, insights and passion to fulfill the GeoNet Community mission: to help each other find solutions, share ideas and grow GIS careers.  We're eager to head into another great year on GeoNet with you.

Read more...

more
4 0 438
Community Team

Community Closeup is a member profile series where we get to know members in GeoNet, The Esri Community.

When Rebecca Strauch started sharing her notes with the community, she created a following of hundreds of fellow GIS users who looked forward to every update to help them with their work.

Read more...

more
6 0 733