I am creating a map for Iowa that will allow me to identify specific areas that meet certain requirements to build an affordable housing project. If anyone could lead me in the right direction to find the data below, I would appreciate it:

Jump to solution
08-07-2018 05:53 AM
TylerKnox
New Contributor

1.) Full Service Grocery Stores

2.) Senior Centers

3.) Medical Services

4.) Public Libraries

5.) Parks

6.) Licensed Day Cares

7.) Public Transportation

8.) Schools

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tyler, 

The data included with the Business Analyst Web App and the new Nearby capability should address your use case. If you search for "Explore What's Nearby" in the first link below, you can see how that's used in Business Analyst. To build a Custom Infographic, you can check out the second link below and then simply add the Nearby function when creating the infographic. Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Nearby Capability: https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/bus-analyst/analytics/whats-new-in-business-analyst-web-ap... 

Customize a ready-to-use infographics template—Business Analyst Web App | ArcGIS 

Jordan

Business Analyst Team 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
deleted-user-qpvAI3Fo0MKR
Occasional Contributor III

If you're looking for free sources, you've got more than a little bit of work ahead of you. You might find some luck contacting different county assessors and requesting their data, but there's no standard schema for this type of information so you're in for a lot of work. Some assessors provide free data, others require payment so YMMV.

If you have money to spend on your project, you could contact one of the various consolidated parcel providers such as Corelogic

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tyler, 

The data included with the Business Analyst Web App and the new Nearby capability should address your use case. If you search for "Explore What's Nearby" in the first link below, you can see how that's used in Business Analyst. To build a Custom Infographic, you can check out the second link below and then simply add the Nearby function when creating the infographic. Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Nearby Capability: https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/bus-analyst/analytics/whats-new-in-business-analyst-web-ap... 

Customize a ready-to-use infographics template—Business Analyst Web App | ArcGIS 

Jordan

Business Analyst Team