Error ID 100008. Algorithm execution error

02-22-2017 02:42 AM
Sanjeeva_ReddyYanala
New Contributor II

Hi Friends, I am using BA Server 10.4.1, and BA data 2016. But when i am using of rest end points like segmentation i am getting error. The details of error is :

execute( TargetPenetrationMap )

Error code: 0x186A4 Error description: Error ID 100004. SOAP/REST API wrapper execution error.; Function: CAsbRequestHandler::ExecuteFunction; Error ID 100008. Algorithm execution error.; Function: AsbWebServiceWork::TargetPenetrationMapAPI::Execute; Failed to perform analysis preprocessing.; Function: BaseSegmentationMap::Start; Unable to instantiate algorithm.; Function: BaseSegmentationMap::ExecuteAlgorithm; Failed to initialize map-specific indexes.; Function: CSegPenetrationMap::SetMapSpecificAlgorithmParameters; Failed to find segment with ID '1'.; Function: CSegPenetrationMap::InitMapSpecificIndexes.

Please provide valued solution. Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

you need to provide more details, it sounds like you are trying to use the wrong data or data type

0 Kudos
Sanjeeva_ReddyYanala
New Contributor II
0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

You will probably get a quicker response if you tried tech support given the limited use of the Business Analyst.  You can provide them with the necessary details.

0 Kudos