Emailing Reports in New BAO

Jump to solution
01-08-2014 05:57 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: srsnodgrass1

Is there a way to email reports in the new BAO version. I have the preferences set up to send emails and have the correct e-mail entered into the CC box but have not received any emails when running reports.

Thanks
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: usiel

Is there a way to email reports in the new BAO version. I have the preferences set up to send emails and have the correct e-mail entered into the CC box but have not received any emails when running reports.

Thanks

Carrie,

The current released version of new/next gen Business Analyst Online does have the ability yet to email reports yet.  It is coming in the next release which is planned for February (naturally this is subject to change).

Regards,
Jason R.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: usiel

Thanks

Carrie,

The current released version of new/next gen Business Analyst Online does have the ability yet to email reports yet.  It is coming in the next release which is planned for February (naturally this is subject to change).

Regards,
Jason R.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: srsnodgrass1

Thank you Jason for the quick response. I just wanted to make sure I was not missing anything and that this feature was still going to be available in the new version.
0 Kudos