Download reports for 1,000 sites at once?

06-27-2014 03:53 AM
AndreLevesque1
New Contributor
Hi folks,

I am doing an analysis comparing jobs to population data and it involves 1,000 sites. I have them all created in BAO. In fact they are a 500 m x 500 m grid. Does anyone have advice on how to best obtain the reports for all of these sites using BAO? I would need it in an Excel format.

Thanks for any advice.

Andre Levesque, BA CTech
GIS Technologist
City of Moncton
Moncton, NB, Canada
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi folks,

I am doing an analysis comparing jobs to population data and it involves 1,000 sites. I have them all created in BAO. In fact they are a 500 m x 500 m grid. Does anyone have advice on how to best obtain the reports for all of these sites using BAO? I would need it in an Excel format.

Thanks for any advice.

Andre Levesque, BA CTech
GIS Technologist
City of Moncton
Moncton, NB, Canada

Andre,

Technically it is possible but a bit labor intensive as this type of functionality falls out the design scope of Business Analyst Online.   Creating custom comparison reports (and being able to pick specific data items and export to a vanilla Excel table) 20 sites at a time would likely be the best way to approach this.  Also potentially significant credit savings as well versus running a standard report which are 10 credits (one variable to one polygon is standard geoenrichment costs which translates to just .01 credits).  Though time/labor intensive side of this means one would need to go through this 50 times for 1000 polygons/study areas.

Regards,
Jason R.
0 Kudos