BAO for Android?

Jump to solution
01-18-2012 06:27 AM
PaulVastag
New Contributor III
Does anyone know when the Business Analyst Online app for Android will be available?  I thought ESRI had planned to release it last fall, but haven't heard anything about a release date.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesKillick
New Contributor II
We are looking at later this month or early next month. The Android version of the app is in final QA!
Cheers,
-James (Product Lead)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor
Does anyone know when the Business Analyst Online app for Android will be available?  I thought ESRI had planned to release it last fall, but haven't heard anything about a release date.

Paul,

I am curious myself being an Android user so I will see what I can find out on the status.

Regards,
Jason R.
0 Kudos
JamesKillick
New Contributor II
We are looking at later this month or early next month. The Android version of the app is in final QA!
Cheers,
-James (Product Lead)
0 Kudos
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor
Thanks, James.
0 Kudos
SamSharma1
New Contributor

Retail and commercial real estate professionals using Android smartphones can now access demographic data anywhere with the Esri Business Analyst Online (BAO) application. The application is designed for anyone who needs access to population and consumer marketing data on the go.
The BAO application is free and can be downloaded directly from Android Marketplace. esri.com/BAOapp.
0 Kudos