Application Error in 'Create Maps from Data'

Jump to solution
03-10-2014 11:53 AM
MorganRobinson
New Contributor III
When I want to Create Maps from Data, I get an error no matter what variable is selected and the data layer is not drawn on the map, the base layer is visible though.  I have looked for the solution to this online, and not finding this specific error.  I am very new to Business Analyst Online so it may be user error on my part, but I have years of experience with other ESRI products.  Not sure if this makes a difference, but I am on an Online Trial for BAO.

This is the Application Error:

An error occurred while executing bundle 'com.esri.loc.ui.mapsPage.smartMapSearch':
faultCode:403 faultString:'SSL Required' faultDetail:''

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor
When I want to Create Maps from Data, I get an error no matter what variable is selected and the data layer is not drawn on the map, the base layer is visible though.  I have looked for the solution to this online, and not finding this specific error.  I am very new to Business Analyst Online so it may be user error on my part, but I have years of experience with other ESRI products.  Not sure if this makes a difference, but I am on an Online Trial for BAO.

An error occurred while executing bundle 'com.esri.loc.ui.mapsPage.smartMapSearch':

Thanks

Morgan,

You will need to disable the organization security option check box for "Allow access to the organization through SSL only."  Below is the help link that details this.  One will need to be an ArcGIS Online administrator to make this change so if do not have this option you will need to identify the administrator for your Org..

This has been a known issues for a while.  I pretty sure this issue is going to resolved in the next update from the last I heard but naturally this can change.

Configure security settings???Help | ArcGIS
http://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/administer/configure-security.htm

Regards,
Jason R.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks

Morgan,

You will need to disable the organization security option check box for "Allow access to the organization through SSL only."  Below is the help link that details this.  One will need to be an ArcGIS Online administrator to make this change so if do not have this option you will need to identify the administrator for your Org..

This has been a known issues for a while.  I pretty sure this issue is going to resolved in the next update from the last I heard but naturally this can change.

Configure security settings???Help | ArcGIS
http://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-online/administer/configure-security.htm

Regards,
Jason R.
0 Kudos
MorganRobinson
New Contributor III
Thanks Jason!  That fixed the issue.
0 Kudos
Jason_RobinsonRobinson
Esri Regular Contributor
Glad to hear, Morgan.