Users keep getting kicked from Cascade

Jump to solution
08-08-2016 08:28 AM
JohnWall
Occasional Contributor

I am using the Cascade template and sharing it with public (i.e. non-ArcGIS users). On the FAQ​, it says that I need to go to My Stories and change the permissions. However, when I go to My Stories it says I have zero. In fact, I have two -- two Cascades. One I created initially, but never wrote down the URL so it seems to be lost in the ether of the internet. The second is the one I have been sharing, but still does not show up in my stories. Do I need to register the story(/stories) somewhere? I want everyone to be able to access the information.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryL_Azou
Occasional Contributor III

Sorry about that, unfortunately we haven't been able to integrate Cascade to My Stories yet. We are working on this.

In the mean time you will need to make sure that all the content in your story is properly shared manually.

We know it can be a lot of work, a temporary solution could be to create a test Map Journal and insert your web map in it so you can use My Stories to diagnose any content not being shared.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
GregoryL_Azou

Sorry about that, unfortunately we haven't been able to integrate Cascade to My Stories yet. We are working on this.

In the mean time you will need to make sure that all the content in your story is properly shared manually.

We know it can be a lot of work, a temporary solution could be to create a test Map Journal and insert your web map in it so you can use My Stories to diagnose any content not being shared.

0 Kudos
JohnWall
Occasional Contributor

When will that be fixed? Before the September update?

I checked it and fixed the sharing.

0 Kudos
GregoryL_Azou

Probably not but we are thinking of including this with our November release.

0 Kudos