Story Map Presentation Offline Access?

Jump to solution
05-08-2017 11:33 PM
LettyHughes
New Contributor

Hello,  I'm quite intrigued to bring Story Map Presentation into my workplace.  I realize with Story Maps I need to be online to access.  Is this the same for Story Map Presentations?  Is there a way to make the presentation interactive without being online? Thanks! #storypresentation

#storymap.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Letty -- It's great you are interested in using Story Maps at your workplace. As Panagiotis mentioned, if your workplace has stringent security requirements or you otherwise need to publish and manage geographic data and create web maps and story maps without being connected to the open internet, then you should look into deploying ArcGIS Enterprise (which includes ArcGIS Server and Portal for ArcGIS) to give you similar capabilities to ArcGIS Online, but hosted on your own infrastructure.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PanagiotisPapadopoulos
Esri Regular Contributor

You can setup ArcGIS Portal locally.

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Letty -- It's great you are interested in using Story Maps at your workplace. As Panagiotis mentioned, if your workplace has stringent security requirements or you otherwise need to publish and manage geographic data and create web maps and story maps without being connected to the open internet, then you should look into deploying ArcGIS Enterprise (which includes ArcGIS Server and Portal for ArcGIS) to give you similar capabilities to ArcGIS Online, but hosted on your own infrastructure.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos