Main stage pop-ups either not appearing or disappear as soon as they pop up

03-19-2021 10:04 AM
RobHastings
New Contributor

I have created a Story Map Journal and have configured pop-ups in AGOL to advertise the name of construction projects in the main stage, which is just a custom attribute display without links or images attached. The main stage is the National Geographic basemap with a line or polygon added for the content as a custom configuration. When I first created the Story Map the pop-ups popped up when each page was viewed. But as I've worked on it, added more pages, the pop-ups either wouldn't pop up or when I go to a page the pop-up is there very briefly and then disappears. I can reconfigure the pop-up with a custom configuration while editing in the Story Map, and the pop-up will be displayed after I save that configuration and save my work. But if I go to a different page in the story and return to the page I reconfigured the pop-up, the pop-up is no longer there. I am working in Chrome. And I have 25 pages in this story.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

@RobHastings -- Please contact Esri Support and they can help troubleshoot this issue.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps