Is there a way to maintain selections for an embedded dashboard when I navigate away?

11-05-2019 11:08 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have embedded several dashboards in a Map Series Story Map. I have unchecked the box for each tab "Unload when reader navigates away". However, each tab reloads when I leave and come back. Is there a way to maintain selections for an embedded dashboard when I navigate away?mapseries# operations dashbord #story maps classic

0 Kudos
4 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi -- I tried this out and I'm not able to reproduce this issue. The dashboard doesn't reload for me when the option to unload when reader navigates away is unchecked and I bounce between tabs in the story. Are you able to share your story and dashboard with everyone and share the link so we can take a look at your story?

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have made the story map public, but I have not received permission to make the dashboards public yet. I created a group and shared all the applicable maps and apps, but I wasn't sure which profile to invite for you.  I started with owen.storymaps.  I can add a different profile for you or invite others. I'm hoping this will allow you to interact with the storymap.

Thanks so much!

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

I'll also need the link to the story... 😉  Can you also just share the story to the group you created?

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies for not including the link in the original response.

Arkansas Crash Data Analytics>> http://bit.ly/2nBevjP

Thanks again for your timely response and your guidance.

0 Kudos