How to hide the background frame on the focus image for the carousel tour map, and show the map extending across the entire screen as shown in samples

10-28-2020 05:21 AM
TonyBedogne
New Contributor II

I am struggling to "hide" the opaque framing around the target photo in the carousel tour map story map.   I have tried making the hex color transparent to no avail.  If you look at the santa clara template ESRI shared on the classic story map site, the map frame itself extends across the entire page.   In the default design created by downloading the 2.14 template or using the AGOL builder the frame is blocking my map.    how can I hide/disable the frame, or enable the full map panel.   See attachments

Please help!  I put in a support ticket, however this is out of support apparently and they referred me here...  has someone done this?  

I will add this is a self hosted site.  I have been tinkering with the map-tour-config.json    where can we customize this option?

Tags (2)
1 Reply
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi @TonyBedogne -- To get the look that you want just go into Settings and change the layout to the "integrated layout."

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 10.29.40 AM.jpg

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps