How do I see the user ID of who submitted each photo in Crowdsource Story Map?

Jump to solution
11-17-2017 12:47 PM
JonBecker1
New Contributor II

I've created a Crowdsource Story Map and had several users submit test photos/locations. Is there a way to see the user ID of who submitted each photo? I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Don't see it in the resulting attribute table. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

If you open the feature service item in ArcGIS Online, click on the "Data" tab. You can then view the usernames of contributors under the "Creator" Field. Users that contribute as a "Guest" will have an empty value for this field.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

If you open the feature service item in ArcGIS Online, click on the "Data" tab. You can then view the usernames of contributors under the "Creator" Field. Users that contribute as a "Guest" will have an empty value for this field.

JonBecker1
New Contributor II

Ok, thanks. I see the Creator field now when I go to the Data tab, as you describe, with a Lock symbol. I also found that I can configure the pop-up for this layer in a map so that the Creator field shows up in the pop-up instead of staying hidden, as is the default.

0 Kudos
JonBecker1
New Contributor II

Turning the field on by configuring the pop-up also makes it appear if a user views the attribute table in the map too, in case anyone is interested in this same topic.

0 Kudos
BrendanRyan
New Contributor

Related question- Is there any way to set an AGOL map/project up so that each 'Guest' user is assigned a unique identifier, like a four digit number or something? I am setting up a crowdsource dealing partially with origin-destination type data, and would like to be able to have a single form with origin on one layer, and allow multiple destination types across several layers. Since it's a crowdsource, nobody will have accounts but it would really allow me to accomplish what I'm trying to do.

Thanks!

0 Kudos