Displaying multiple photos in Story Map Crowdsource

Jump to solution
11-22-2016 05:38 AM
LauraBertran
New Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if there is any way I can let people upload multiple photos for a story map crowdsource and show them somehow (slide, thumbnails, etc). I realized I can add multiple photos for each feature in the feature layer I use for my map, but haven't figured out how to let people upload them or display them.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

At this time, the Beta version of the Story Map Crowdsource only supports a single photo. In future enhancements, we plan to allow you to customize the form as well as upload additional photos.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

At this time, the Beta version of the Story Map Crowdsource only supports a single photo. In future enhancements, we plan to allow you to customize the form as well as upload additional photos.

LauraBertran
New Contributor III

Thank you Stephen!

0 Kudos
Arpa_PiemonteGeoportal_Team
Occasional Contributor II

any news fabout this topic on next releases?

0 Kudos
StephenSylvia
Esri Regular Contributor

The Story Map Crowdsource Beta is no longer in active development. It was used as a proof of concept and to push for new features in our Online platform including social login, additional feature service capabilities, and better image processing. Instead, we plan to build crowdsourcing in as a feature to our other story map apps, although this will be farther into the future. Our team felt that Esri's other crowdsourcing apps already served the majority of the stand-alone crowdsourcing needs (Survey123, Crowdsource Reporter, etc.). For more information, you can read this FAQ on our website: Frequently Asked Questions | Story Maps .