Cannot paste an image into story map tour

11-10-2016 03:41 AM
VojtěchBlažek1
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to make storymap‌ tour. Every time I paste some text into a title - the title changes an url of picture -  and reverse too. When I paste some url for an picture, then the text in title changes into an url of picture.

(-> Picture not available or pic url in title)

Never happend to me . Any idea what is wrong? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AdamBalcar
New Contributor II

Hi Vojta, I think that you speak Czech, so...

Dle mého je chyba v té url adrese. Také mě to nefungovalo, ale přišel jsem na to, že si najdu obrázek na webu, kliknu na něj pravým tlačítkem a vyberu volbu "Kopírovat adresu obrázku", tedy pokud máš Windows.

0 Kudos
VojtěchBlažek1
New Contributor III

Ahoj,

díky - to znám  mě ale mě se dělo to že když jsem tu adresu vložil tak se mi změnil text na tu adresu, ale už to nedělá byl to asi erro způsobený nahromaděním cookies. Vymazal jsem je a vše funguje tak jak má .

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Vojtěch,

Sorry you are encountering an issue creating a Map Tour. I haven't seen anything like that. If you create a new tour and paste the same text in, do you still see the issue? Could you share a link to your story so we can take a look?

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
VojtěchBlažek1
New Contributor III

Hi and thanks and sorry for delayed response. Everything is ok. I think that problem was with the cookies. I deleted all cookies and everything works fine If happens this again I will send you an information.

Thanks

0 Kudos