Select to view content in your preferred language

When trying to edit Shortlist the Save feature is greyed out and won't let me save at any time. It used to, what happened?

04-25-2018 02:58 PM
JosephAlessi
New Contributor II

I've tried making multiple additions and changes, changing from Public to Organization and back again, and every time it will not give me the option to save anymore.  I've tried in Google Chrome, IE and Firefox, all the same result.  I've also tried with HTTP and HTTPS and that doesn't seem to be the issue either.  What gives?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
JosephAlessi
New Contributor II

Thank you Alan!  I received the email.  May I ask how I need to go about creating a case in the future?  I've looked and cannot find a location for creating a case if a user has an issue, like the one I encountered.  Appreciate your help and support.

0 Kudos
AlanRex1
Esri Contributor

Hi Joseph,

In the upper left corner of https://support.esri.com is a blue button that says "Contact Support".  If you click this button you will be prompted to log in (if you aren't already) and then directed to a page with a list of options (including Request a Case, Start Chat and some telephone numbers).  You can initiate a case with any of these three options.  

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Alan

0 Kudos