AndrewZolnai
New Contributor III

next to Share button in UR corner

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Andrew, they are there: click the Share button in the UR corner. In that dialog that appears you'll see Twitter and Facebook buttons. In Story Map Cascade we put them into a single dialog along with the short link and embed code.

temp.png

Nice Cascade by the way! Just saw your tweet with the link:

https://aiz.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Cascade/index.html?appid=a6b7a19368be49eca1ccfdb1964e0add

Rupert

View solution in original post

4 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Andrew,

Settings > Logo & Sharing > check the "Show sharing button" box. 🙂

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
AndrewZolnai
New Contributor III

no can do... checked single button and share does show (attached), but no option 4 FB or twitter like in regular story map (inset in attached)cascadesharing.jpg

0 Kudos
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Andrew, they are there: click the Share button in the UR corner. In that dialog that appears you'll see Twitter and Facebook buttons. In Story Map Cascade we put them into a single dialog along with the short link and embed code.

temp.png

Nice Cascade by the way! Just saw your tweet with the link:

https://aiz.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Cascade/index.html?appid=a6b7a19368be49eca1ccfdb1964e0add

Rupert

AndrewZolnai
New Contributor III

OK but it's confusing for authors @ least: in regular Story Map it shows on Settings then on app itself (per my screenshot), whereas in Cascade SM it shows on Share dialog box (per ur screenshot)... Might you consider normalising to one or the other?

And thx for the kudos, I went to SM landing page to submit it but found that page missing, so I tweeted you instead LOL loved the ability to add web scenes tho mine isn't the best, & y'all get top marks for ease-of-use! @owengeo @allencarroll

0 Kudos